The 2018 Girl Scout Cookie sale is February 3-March 18.
For Cookie Sellers
When you sell Girl Scout Cookies, you're doing more than just helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You're doing it with a goal in mind. Whether that goal is a pizza party, a community project, or your first overnight trip with your troop, you know how many boxes you need to sell to make it happen.
But did you know that you're also part of a huge business, one that's run by girls just like you all over the country? Even cooler: being a Girl Scout Cookie Professional gives you skills essential for success both now and later:
Selling Resources for Girls & Families
The average River Valleys Girl Scout sold 217 packages in 2017. Find out how you can sell creatively, be safe, and reach your cookie selling goals with our resources for cookie sellers.
Selling Resources for Volunteers
Volunteers involved in the Cookie Program should visit Volunteers.GirlScoutsRV.org for training and resources.
Upcoming Cookie Dates
- February 3: Cookie sale begins
2018 Cookie Contests
- 2018 Red, White, and You Cookie Contest: Show off your patriotic spirit by promoting Operation Cookie Care Package on Presidents' Day! Entries are due February 20 at 7 p.m.
- 2018 Cold Out Cookie Contest: Head out in your neighborhood to earn a limited-edition patch plus a chance for a staycation for your troop at Great Wolf Lodge! Entries are due February 20 at 7 p.m.
- 2018 Cookie Booth Thank You Contest: Help us say thank you to businesses who allow Girl Scouts to set up their booths
and enter to win a jumbo elephant! Entries are due March 27 at 7 p.m.
- 2018 Cookie B2B Sales Contest: Let us know about your Business to Business (B2B) Sale, and earn a B2B patch. Entries are due March 27 at 11:59 p.m.
- Cookie Pro Contest: Enter to unlock the opportunity to purchase a limited edition GSUSA patch and chance to win a sweet grand prize! Entries due April 30 at 11:59 p.m.
- Where's Ella? Contest: Help us locate Ella the Elephant, and you could win a special Ella prize pack. Entires are due at various times throughout the sale.
Have a Girl Scout Cookie Story to Share?
Have a parent or troop leader submit it to Girl Scouts of the USA for a chance to see your story featured in the Powered by Cookies gallery, on the Girl Scout Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more—so cool!