Our relationships with sponsors and program partners run deep. We are grateful for their breadth of support and for that, want to recognize these companies and organizations for making girls a priority.
Whether your company gives volunteer time, in-kind donations, financial contributions, partnership, or sponsorships, we couldn’t do it without you!
The badges below signify the ways in which these partners and sponsors support Girl Scouts River Valleys.
Partner has provided a financial gift.
Partner has provided goods or services.
Partner has contributed their time and energy through volunteer hours.
Program or Event Sponsor
Sponsorship of special programming or events.
River Valleys partners with organizations to promote G.I.R.L. experiences and give girls the opportunity to seek new adventures and opportunities.
- Banfill-Locke Center for the Arts
- Children's Museum of Southern MN
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
- Cub Foods
- Deb Gutzman
- Dunwoody College of Technology
- Harlem Globetrotters
- Ice Castles
- Kinnickinnic Clayworks
- Mankato Area Derby Girls
- Maplewood Nature Center
- Minnesota Center for Book Arts
- Minnesota Lynx
- Minnesota RollerGirls
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- Minnesota Zoo
- MN Twins
- MN United FC
- Mraz Center for the Performing Arts
- National Electrical Contractors Association, St. Paul Chapter
- North Central States Regional Council of Carpenters
- Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner
- St. Paul Saints
- SteppingStone Theatre
- Target Center
- Target Corporation
- The Works Museum
- Thrivent Financial and MN Credit Unions
- Travelers Insurance
- Twin Cities Ballet of Minnesota
- U of M Athletics
- Village Automotive Group
- Xcel Energy
- Xcel Energy Center