Imagine what you can accomplish when you team up with others and use your special skills and interests to take action and make a difference in the world. Now, bring that vision to life by earning the Girl Scout Bronze Award—the highest honor a Girl Scout Junior (grades 4-5) can achieve!
Steps to Earn the Bronze Award
- Complete a Junior Leadership Journey (if you haven't already) to hone the skills you'll need to earn your Bronze Award.
- Build yourself a team of fellow Girl Scout Juniors.
- Explore your community for project inspiration.
- Choose your Bronze Award Take Action project.
- Make a plan for your project.
- Put your plan in motion.
- Reflect, share your story, and celebrate your work.
Earning the Girl Scout Bronze Award involves the time to complete a Journey (step 1), and then a suggested minimum of 20 hours to complete steps 2-7.