Girl Scouts is open to all girls and adults, regardless of ability to pay. Girl Scouts River Valleys is committed to ensuring that every girl has access to the full complement of Girl Scout experiences and will remove financial barriers to that access whenever possible. Volunteers and other supporting adults are essential to the delivery of Girl Scout experiences, and Girl Scouts River Valleys is committed to removing financial barriers to their participation.
Please find the appropriate method to request financial assistance, depending on your needs:
- You can request financial assistance for membership dues during your membership application process.
- For assistance paying for Destinations and Girl Scouts River Valleys travel programs, please contact us (or, learn more about travel programs).
- For all other financial assistance requests including summer camp*, troop dues, training, program events, uniform and program materials, complete the form below.
- See Girl Scouts River Valleys’ Financial Assistance Policy for detailed guidelines.
- For any questions about requesting financial assistance please contact us or call 800-845-0787 during business hours for live help from our Customer Care team.
*Financial assistance is limited to one resident or troop camp session per year per member.