- Girls can market Fall Product items by sending emails to friends and family as long as they use a group email address, the address of a parent/guardian or adult volunteer, a blind email address (in which the recipients cannot see the sender’s email address), or the online magazine/nut program website provided by M2/Trophy Nut.
- Girls who are 13 years and older may use social networking sites that are closed communities, such as Facebook, to market Fall Product to friends and family.
- Girls writing notes for recipients of product emails or announcements online should sign with their first names only, their troop/group number or name, and their council name.
- Sales may not be transacted on the Internet (for example, through a site that has an electronic shopping cart, online auction sites or public sale sites such as eBay and Craigslist. The only exception to this is GSUSA-approved magazine vendor programs (the online magazine/nut program website provided by M2/Trophy Nut).
- Girl Scouts should sign the GSUSA Online Safety Pledge.
Snacks & Magazines Selling Resources
Use these resources throughout the Snacks & Magazine season to help you organize, record, and plan your sale.
M2OS - The online system for managing the Snacks & Magazines sale.
Please review the following safety guidelines with your Girl Scout(s) prior to participating in the online portion of the Fall Product program.