- Girls can market Fall Product items by sending emails to friends and family as long as they use a group email address, the address of a parent/guardian or adult volunteer, a blind email address (in which the recipients cannot see the sender’s email address), or the online magazine/nut program website provided by M2/Trophy Nut.
- Girls who are 13 years and older may use social networking sites that are closed communities, such as Facebook, to market Fall Product to friends and family.
- Girls writing notes for recipients of product emails or announcements online should sign with their first names only, their troop/group number or name, and their council name.
- Sales may not be transacted on the Internet (for example, through a site that has an electronic shopping cart, online auction sites or public sale sites such as eBay and Craigslist. The only exception to this is GSUSA-approved magazine vendor programs (the online magazine/nut program website provided by M2/Trophy Nut).
- Girl Scouts should sign the GSUSA Online Safety Pledge.
Snacks & Magazines Selling Resources
The 2018 Girl Scout fall product sale (Snacks & Magazines) has ended. Check back in the spring for information on the 2019 sale. The following resources will be updated just before the start of the 2019 sale.
Use these resources throughout the Snacks & Magazine season to help you organize, record, and plan your sale.
M2OS - The system for managing Snacks & Magazine online sales
Please review the following items with your Girl Scout(s) prior to participating in the online portion of Fall Product Sale.