Girl Scouts is the place for every G.I.R.L.!
Unleash her G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ spirit today. Because the sooner your girl begins to realize the power in her potential, the sooner she’ll know that no matter how young or small she might think she is, there’s nothing she can’t accomplish.
As a Girl Scout, your girl will practice leadership with grit like a go-getter, problem solve like an innovator, embrace challenges like a risk-taker, and show empathy like a leader—in an all-girl, girl-led, and girl-friendly environment where she can feel free to let her full, magnificent personality shine through every single time.
Research shows that Girl Scouts also develop a strong sense of self, display positive values, seek challenges and learn from setbacks, form and maintain healthy relationships, and learn to identify and solve problems in their communities—talk about life-changing!
As a Daisy Girl Scout (grades K–1), your girl will:
- Make new friends as part of a troop.
- Earn petals (the special Daisy version of badges—she’ll start earning badges as a Brownie!).
- Make a difference in her community through a leadership Journey.
- Sell cookies (and have fun doing it).
- Explore nature and the outdoors.
- And so much more...
There is power in every G.I.R.L. Unleash it at Girl Scouts. Join today!
Join as a Daisy Girl Scout
- Visit our online join form for girls to get started.
- You will be asked to enter your zip code to find nearby troops and select one that works for your family. If troops are still forming in your area, you can choose to join with other local girls your age, and our placement team will help you form a new troop together.
- Next, the form will walk you through becoming a member of Girl Scouts of the USA*.
Join as a Volunteer
- Visit our online join form for adult volunteers to begin the volunteering process.
- Search by zip for the nearest troops to you, search by troop number if you have that, or select “I want to lead her troop” to start a new troop with your daughter.
- The form will walk you through becoming a member with Girl Scouts of the USA*.
- Follow-up emails will guide you through completing your required background check and orientation.
*The national Girl Scout membership fee for girls and adult volunteers is $25 per person. The fee is payable on the online form. Financial assistance is available.