GsLead Series: 6 Session Package - Nov to Apr
Girl Member Price: $100
Registration Ends Oct 28
Grades 8-12: Join us for the second year of our older Girl Scout exclusive, 6-part leadership development program, gsLead! In gsLead, Girl Scouts will identify strengths, develop future goals, hear from women leaders in a variety of fields, and grow in a supportive community of other Girl Scouts. Sessions will be a mix of virtual and in-person held at various locations for hands-on activities.
This program is also open to 8 –12th graders who are not yet members, so you can invite your friends to join too, whether they are already Girl Scouts or not. Girl Scouts who participated in gsLead last year are welcome to join and participate again – we're planning new activities and topics for this year!
Participants who attend at least 4 of the 6 sessions will receive a patch and certificate at the closing celebration.
- Session 1, Nov 12 2pm - Nov 13 11am: Connection, community, and self-care - overnight at Camp Elk River
- Session 2, Dec 4 2pm-4pm: Creativity and using your voice ~ virtual event
- Session 3, Jan 8 12pm-4pm: Outdoor Leadership - with Silent Run Adventures Dogsledding in Monticello, MN
- Session 4, Feb 5 2pm-5pm: Cooking on My Own and Financial Empowerment ~ virtual event
- Session 5, Mar 5 12pm-4pm: Making Change through Advocacy, in-person location TBD
- Session 6, Apr 2 12pm-4pm: Building Your Future & Closing Celebration, in-person location TBD
Payment details: This event has a minimum deposit. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Full payment is due 30 days prior to the event start date.
If you are planning to request financial assistance, please pay the minimum deposit with a credit card and select Financial Aid as a payment type. After registering, visit girlscoutsrv.org/financial-assistance to submit your financial assistance application.
If you are planning to pay using program credits, please pay the minimum deposit with a credit card and select Program Credits as a payment type. Paper credits should be mailed to our St. Paul Service Center office. To submit Electronic Program Credits, visit volunteers.girlscoutsrv.org/program-credit-redemption-form/.
Cancellations: See our full Camp and Event Registration and Cancellation Policy at girlscoutsrv.org/policies (Updated January 2022)
The deposit from your cancelled event cannot be transferred, nor refunded. To receive a refund, less the non-transferable/non-refundable deposit, we must receive your cancellation notice by the posted cancellation deadline (30 days prior to the start date of the series' first session). To cancel your registration, submit the Events & Camp Cancellation Form.