Girl Scout Night at the St. Paul Saints Game - Aug 19
Early Birders, It’s game time: Gather your troop together to kick off your upcoming Girl Scout year by cheering on our local minor league baseball team, the St. Paul Saints!
Location: CHS Field, St. Paul, MN
Registration Closes: Aug 5
- Event Registration (FY23 member-only): $25
Includes General Admission seating, an exclusive bandana and patch, and a Ball Park Picnic.
- Game-only Guest Tickets (non-members welcome): $25
Make the game a family event! Additional tickets may be purchased for up to 10 family members per Girl Scout.
- Overnight on the Outfield (FY23 member-only): $13
After the post-game fireworks show, youth and adult Girl Scout members are invited to join us for an exclusive campout on CHS Field!
Please note: non-member family members are not permitted to camp out. Girl Scouts should provide their own camping gear and follow the Adult/Girl Scout ratios in Safety Activity Checkpoints. Details will be emailed prior to the event. Event end: 7:00 am Saturday morning.
- Each Girl Scout must have a new or renewed 2023 membership (valid 10/1/2023 - 9/30/2022) to participate in this event.
- Please register your Girl Scouts individually. Each registrant may purchase additional game tickets for up to 10 family member guests.
- Registration based on availability. Please register early to ensure participation!
- For additional information, please see Girl Scouts at the Saints Game FAQ
Payment details: This event has a minimum deposit. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Full payment is due 30 days prior to the event.
If you are planning to request financial assistance, please pay the minimum deposit with a credit card and select Financial Aid as a payment type. After registering, visit girlscoutsrv.org/financial-assistance to submit your financial assistance application.
If you are planning to pay using program credits, please pay the minimum deposit with a credit card and select Program Credits as a payment type. Paper credits should be mailed to our St. Paul Service Center office. To submit Electronic Program Credits, visit volunteers.girlscoutsrv.org/program-credit-redemption-form/.
Cancellations: See our full Camp and Event Registration and Cancellation Policy at girlscoutsrv.org/policies (Updated January 2022)
The deposit from your cancelled registration cannot be transferred, nor refunded. To receive a refund, less the non-transferable/non-refundable deposit, we must receive your cancellation notice by the posted cancellation deadline (30 days prior to the program start date). To cancel your registration, submit the Events & Camp Cancellation Form.