As a member of the Girl Leadership Board, you and your peers will be tasked annually to:
- collaborate with the community and with Girl Scouts River Valleys leadership to propose innovative programming for older girls,
- plan relevant older girl events that increase older girl engagement,
- be impactful at Girl Scouts River Valleys' annual meeting by participating as a delegate (a.k.a. a voting participant),
- attend all Girl Leadership Board meetings and Girl Leadership Board planned events,
- demonstrate Girl Scout pride through community involvement, and
- serve as a voice, leader, and advocate for the 30,000 girls in the Girl Scouts River Valleys council.