*Virtual* Make Mother's Day Blueberry Scones with Ms. Bethany's School of Cooking ~ CANCELLED
Registration Closes: 05/04/2021 at 11 p.m. CST
Join Ms. Bethany's School of Cooking to take a step toward earning your Snacks badge!
We will talk about different snacks that incorporate whole foods while we make scrumptious Blueberry Scones and Blueberry Compote that you can share with a special mom, grandmother, or other family member to celebrate Mother's Day! Adult supervision is required as participants will be using hot equipment.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cold and cut into small pieces
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 Tb. orange juice or 1 orange
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Large bowl
- Medium bowl
- Rubber spatula or mixing spoon
- Cutting board
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Small saucepan
- Registered participants will receive an email 1-2 days before the event with materials list instructions for joining us on Zoom. You do not need to have a Zoom account to join the meeting.
- This is an interactive program with limited capacity.
- Although households with more than one participant may log in to the event using the same device, each participant must be registered individually.
Policies: Please review our event and cancellation policies.