*Combo* Caddie Training and Refresher ~ REGISTRATION CLOSED
Registration Closes: 04/08/2021 at 11 p.m. CST
Location: Online and Camp Lakamaga, Marine on St. Croix, MN
This Caddie Training is for the Girl Scout who is ready to be a Caddie at a Volunteer-led day camp. It is a Refresher for those who have been a Caddie and want to refresh their skills after a summer off, or for those ready to be Senior Caddies.
Training this year will teach you how to caddie with the COVID guidance in place. Topics will include the role of a Caddie, leadership and communication skills, outdoor skills that you will be able to use this summer or in future summers, how to lead songs and games and how to be day camp savvy.
- Training will completed in 3 formats:
- virtual session led by Caddie Trainers
- modules that you work on your own
- one in-person training session (April 25, 9 am - 2 pm)
- The virtual and independant modules will need to be completed before the in-person training.
- Once you register for this in-person training with the button above, you will receive an email to select one of two virtual training dates/times: April 6, 6:30 pm - 8pm or April 14, 4 pm - 5:30 pm.
- In early April you will also receive links to the on-line modules with instructions.
- Girls will need to bring their own lunch, snacks and water bottles to the in-person training session.
Prerequisite: Program Aide Plus
Adult/Girl Ratio: Adults are not required to stay on-site, and a health form will be required. Any adult who will remain on-site is asked to register per Covid guidelines (you will not participate). We will have a designated area for adults where social distancing can be maintained.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
• masks required
• social distancing enforced
• held outdoors
• family/single-occupancy restrooms
• increased cleaning
• crowding prevention
Policies: Please review our event and cancellation policies.