*Virtual* Guided Brownie Meeting for New Troops: My Family Story
Registration Closes: 03/16/2021 at 11 p.m. CST
Bring your new troop together virtually to earn the My Family Story Badge!
During this Guided Troop Meeting we will explore and share what makes all our families special. Girl Scouts will create a family tree and design a Crest to represent their family. We will also give troops time in small breakout rooms to learn about each other's family treasures and traditions.
Don’t have a troop yet? You can still join the meeting and you will be placed in a breakout room with other Girl Scouts who don’t have a troop yet.
Troop Leaders should be on to Zoom 15 minutes early to learn what they will lead when in the breakout rooms.
After attending this event, you will have earned the My Family Story Badge, which can be purchased at our online shop.
- An object that represents or is important to your family
- A family member to join the meeting and help you answer questions about your family
- A few pieces of paper
- Coloring utensils
- Optional: other decroating tools you want to use
- Registered participants will receive an email 1-2 days before the event with instructions for joining us on Zoom. You do not need to have a Zoom account to join the meeting.
- This is an interactive program with limited capacity.
- Although households with more than one participant may log in to the event using the same device, each participant must be registered individually.
Policies: Please review our event and cancellation policies.