*Virtual* Guided Daisy Meeting for New Troops: Board Game Design ~ REGISTRATION CLOSED
Registration Closes: 01/05/2021 at 11 p.m. CST
Bring your new troop together virtually to earn the Board Game Design Badge!
During this Guided Troop Meeting we will put on our innovator hats and design our own board games and engineer a spinner! Troops will have time during the meeting to connect with each other in breakout rooms.
Don’t have a troop yet? You can still join the meeting and you will be placed in a breakout room with other Girl Scouts who don’t have a troop yet.
Troop Leaders should be on to Zoom 15 minutes early to learn what they will lead when in the breakout rooms.
Supplies needed from home:
- Pen/Pencil/Coloring utensil
- Anything you want to use to create a board game (examples include using mulitple pieces of paper, a giant poster board + Markers, or maybe you want to go life size and use pillows/cushins as your board spaces)
- Game pieces (examples include using ones from another game, homemade pieces, small toys, stuffed animals, other humans in your household)
- Small piece of cardboard to be the base of the spinner
- Paper clip
- Push Pin
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- This event is open to new members of Girl Scouts River Valleys only. Due to the interactive nature of this program, space is limited and will fill quickly. Please register early to reserve your spot!
- Although households with more than one participant may log in to the event using the same device, each participant must be registered individually.
- Please follow current guidance for safe gatherings if participating in-person with your troop.
- You do not need to have a Zoom account to join the meeting, but we do suggest downloading the Zoom app onto your device. We recommend using a computer for the best experience, but you may join on a tablet as well.
- Registered participants will receive an email 1-2 days before the event with instructions for joining us online.
Policies: Please review our event and cancellation policies.