*Virtual* Agent of Change Virtual Journey Series ~ FULL
Registration Closes: 09/30/20 at 11 p.m. CST
Power up to become an Agent of Change in your community through this 4-part virtual series!
Discover your own personal power, tap into the power of your Girl Scout team, and practice your advocacy skills. Learn about how government representatives work to make change, and how you can influence them to take action on issues you care about.
This journey series will meet every Monday from 7:00-8:00 pm beginning October 5. It is important to attend all 4 sessions:
- October 5
- October 12
- October 19
- October 26
Sign up for this virtual journey series with your troop or on your own. We will use a combination of large group activities and troop breakout rooms to complete the Agent of Change journey award. Girl Scouts who sign up without a troop will be put into breakout rooms together.
Girl Scouts will have brief take home activities each week.
Troop leaders are encouraged to register and attend with their Girl Scouts, and should be on Zoom 15 minutes early to learn what they will lead in breakout rooms.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- This event is open to current members of Girl Scouts River Valleys only.
- Due to the interactive nature of this program, space is limited and will fill quickly. Please register early to reserve your spot! Registration closes Sept 30.
- Although households with more than one participant may log in to the event using the same device, each participant must be registered individually.
- Please follow current guidance for safe gatherings if participating in-person with your troop.
- You do not need to have a Zoom account to join the meeting, but we do suggest downloading the Zoom app onto your device. We recommend using a computer for the best experience, but you may join on a tablet as well.
- Registered participants will receive an email 1-2 days before the event with instructions for joining us online.