*Online* Guided Brownie Meeting for New Troops: Bugs Badge
Registration Closes: 11/10/20 at 11 p.m. CST
Bring your new troop together virtually to earn the Bugs Badge!
During this Guided Troop Meeting we will create a firefly craft, play a game inspired by bugs, and make a bee house. Troops will have time during the meeting to connect with each other in breakout rooms.
Don’t have a troop yet? You can still join the meeting and you will be placed in a breakout room with other Girl Scouts who don’t have a troop yet.
Troop Leaders should be on to Zoom 15 minutes early to learn what they will lead when in the breakout rooms.
Supplies needed from home:
- Toilet paper roll
- 1 piece of any color printer paper
- 3 Pipe cleaners
- Optional: 2 medium googly eyes
- Clean Tin Can
- lots of paper (can be printer paper, scratch paper, or construction paper)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- This event is open to current members of Girl Scouts River Valleys only.
- Due to the interactive nature of this program, space is limited and will fill quickly. Please register early to reserve your spot!
- Although households with more than one participant may log in to the event using the same device, each participant must be registered individually.
- Please follow current guidance for safe gatherings if participating in-person with your troop.
- You do not need to have a Zoom account to join the meeting, but we do suggest downloading the Zoom app onto your device. We recommend using a computer for the best experience, but you may join on a tablet as well.
- Registered participants will receive an email 1-2 days before the event with instructions for joining us online.