*Online* Cybersecurity Badge Day with Minnesota IT Services
Registration Closes: 10/08/20 at 11 p.m. CST
Time to put your cybersecurity skills to the test with Minnesota IT Services Cybersecurity Experts!
Gather your troop and work together to identify the phish, test your cryptology skills, handle a hack and more! You’ll log off feeling inspired to keep yourself and your community safe online!
Troops will have time during the meeting to connect with their troop leader and each other in breakout rooms. Troop leaders should expect to join the meeting 15 minutes early to receive their breakout room instructions.
Want to sign up alone? You can still join the meeting and you will be placed in a breakout room with other individual Girl Scouts and led by Council staff!
Badge not included.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- This event is open to current members of Girl Scouts River Valleys only.
- Due to the interactive nature of this program, space is limited and will fill quickly. Please register early to reserve your spot! Registration closes October 8.
- Although households with more than one participant may log in to the event using the same device, each participant must be registered individually.
- Please follow current guidance for safe gatherings if participating in-person with your troop.
- You do not need to have a Zoom account to join the meeting, but we do suggest downloading the Zoom app onto your device. We recommend using a computer for the best experience, but you may join on a tablet as well.
- Registered participants will receive an email 1-2 days before the event with instructions for joining us online.