*Live Online* Celebrate National S'mores Day
Did you know that Girl Scouts were the first people to publish the recipe for S'mores? Join GSRV Staff LIVE as we celebrate National S’mores Day! Participate in a s’mores trivia game, learn new ways to make the classic s'more both on the fire and off, and sing along with some of your favorite campfire songs!
- Second Device to play Kahoot! (or a pen and paper to answer on your own)
- S’more Ingredients: Have materials to make all the versions or just grab the ingredients for one!
- Classic S’more – graham crackers, chocolate bar, marshmallow
- Cone S’more – ice cream cone, mini marshmallows, chocolate, fruit (optional), and tin foil paper
- S'more Sushi - 1/4 cup butter, 10 oz. mini marshmallows, 5 cups Rice Krispies cereal, 2 cups marshmallow fluff, 1 cup crushed graham crackers, 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips melted
- Frozen S’mores - 1 box instant chocolate pudding, 2 1/2 cups cold milk, 16 graham crackers, 9-in x13-in baking sheet, 7 oz marshmallow crème, 4 oz cream cheese softened, 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed, parchment paper/foil
- Click this Zoom link on Monday, August 10 at 3:00 pm Central time
There is no need to pre-register for this event. You do not need a Zoom account to participate. Please don't purchase one for this event if you don’t already have one. Please follow current guidance if participating in-person with your troop.
PASS IT ON! Recordings of this and many other live events can be found at Girls Scouts at Home.