*Live Online* Demo: Firebuilding
Join Shannon and Annie from the Outdoor Program Team for a LIVE firebuilding demonstration!
Be prepared to get creative...we will be building an edible fire, learning the basics of fire safety and deomonstrating multiple different ways to make a fire.
To top off the program, we'll have a special guest musician lead a Girl Scout campfire song!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- No need to pre-register for this event, just click this Zoom link at the start time.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate. Please do not purchase one for this event if you don’t already have one.
- Please practice social distancing and do not participate in-person with your troop.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Edible Fire Supplies
- Pretzel rods
- pretzel sticks
- marshmallows or chocolate chips
- small red/orange food (ex. Hot tamales, shredded carrot, candy corn)
- cup of water
Fire Supplies (if you intend to start your own fire)
- birch bark or paper
- tiny sticks
- small sticks
- medium sticks
- bucket of water (or a hose)
PASS IT ON! Recordings of this and all our live virtual events can be found at the GSRV Girls at Home webpage