*Live Online* Badge Starter: Finding Common Ground
Join Lauren and Julia from GSRV live as they explore strategies for bringing people together to find common ground. Working toward a Citizenship badge, we will learn about working with people who are different from us and making decisions as a group.
After the event you can complete the final requirements of your Finding Common Ground badge. You can also listen to our GIRL Talk Podcast episode from last week about navigating difficult conversations to prepare or for a follow up activity.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Just click this Zoom link to join! (You do not need to pre-register for this event).
- You will need a computer, tablet, or phone with internet access.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate. Please do not purchase one for this event if you don’t already have one.
- Please practice social distancing and do not participate in-person with your troop.
AFTER THE EVENT:
- Listening to this episode 15 of GirlTalk podcast can supplement what you've learned.
- Complete the final requirements of the badge with our Finishing Finding Common Ground guide.
- You're then welcome to purchase your badge the GSRV Online Shop - you've earned it!
PASS IT ON! Recordings of all our live virtual events can be found at the Girls at Home page of the Girl Scouts River Valleys website.