*In-person* GSRV Presents: Family Drive-In Movies ~ Moana and Troop Zero
If you are not a Girl Scout member please complete Registration for Non-Members.
Registration Closes: 10/01/2020 at 11 p.m. CST
Girl Scout families – kick off the Girl Scout year with an exclusive drive-in movie experience at the History Center of Olmsted County in Rochester! See Moana and Troop Zero on the big screen from the comfort of your vehicle or lawn chair.
Both movies are included with entry price of $30 per vehicle. There will be an intermission between the movies for families who would like to leave after the first movie.
Vehicle entry will begin at 6:00 pm with the animated Disney movie (to be determined) beginning at 7:00 pm and Troop Zero* beginning at 9:00 p.m. The event will conclude by 11:00 pm.
*We recommend Troop Zero for Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors, due to Common Sense Media’s recommendation of ages 10 and up. Families may use their discretion on what they feel is appropriate for their child(ren).
- Attendees can tune in to movie sound via their car radio or via loudspeakers.
- Bring your favorite movie snacks and decorate your vehicle to show your Girl Scout pride!
- No grilling or cooking will be allowed on site and no concessions will be available.
- Masks and 6 feet of social distance are required during check in and to use the restroom or visit the shop area.
- Sitting outside of your vehicle in lawn chairs will be permitted, but you must stay near your vehicle and at least 6 feet away from other groups.
- This is a family program and per current meeting guidelines, troop members of different households should not attend this event in the same vehicle. If you wish to park near a troop member or friend, you should plan to arrive at the same time as them, as we will not be pre-assigning or holding parking spaces.
- No large vehicles will be allowed, including 8 or 10 passenger utility vans, limousines, or busses. Standard cars, trucks, and SUVs are allowed.
- In case of inclement weather, the rain date will be Sunday, October 4. If the rain date is used, only the Disney animated movie will be played and the program will conclude at 9:00 p.m.
COVID-19 Safety Measures featured at this event:
- masks required
- social distancing enforced
- held outdoors
- family/single-occupancy restrooms
- increased cleaning
- crowding prevention
Policies: Please review our event and cancellation policies.