The health and safety of all campers and staff is our highest priority, and we selected our camp offerings this year to ensure the safest, high-quality experience for campers. Camp sessions will follow the Minnesota COVID-19 Prevention Guidance for Overnight Youth Camps and will also be informed by the American Camp Association’s Field Guide to Camp 2021 .
- Campers participate in pods of 15 or less (activities, meals, cabins) and may be paired super-pods (50 or less) for outdoor activities.
- Sleeping areas at half capacity (6 ft apart) and used by one group/week.
- Indoors: Groups of 15 or less, masked
- Outdoors: Groups of 50 or less, socially distanced as much as possible.
- Staggered parent drop-off and pick-up
- Increased cleaning protocols for buildings and equipment
- Increased hand washing
Campers will not be able to stay at camp without these essential forms including a COVID-19 Symptom Checklist in hand. Campers this year are required to monitor and record possible COVID–19 symptoms for 7-10 days before camp starts. We also strongly recommend campers get a COVID test 72 hours before their session start date.