Sponsor the Event or Host a Table
Connect your organization to the Girl Scout movement and support River Valleys as one of the nationally recognized councils for innovative learning and leadership programs for girls.
Last year, the Women of Distinction event welcomed more than 600 passionate guests came together to network, engage in the jewelry silent auction, and experience stories of the transforming power of Girl Scouts shared by girls and honorees a like.
Your sponsorship supports opportunities for today’s girls to connect with positive community role models and grow into young women who can lead and succeed.
Impact of Your Gift
Every year, we work hard to create opportunities for 30,000 girls in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa to dream big and build skills for a bright future. Through unique programs, we provide a safe place for all girls to share new experiences, develop core values, and meaningfully contribute to local and global communities.
- 3,000+ girls in diverse and low-income communities were given opportunities to build skills for a bright future in Girl Scouts ConnectZ
- 21,500+ girls developed essential money management skills through the Cookie
- Program Activity, the largest girl-run business in the world
- 187,500+ hours of service were donated by girls to address community issues
- 9,000+ adult volunteers generously gave 100,000+ hours of their time in support of girls
- 31,900+ badges were earned by girls for building healthy living and wellness skills
- 3,200+ girls took on challenges and tried new things at Girl Scout Camp
- 8,400+ grants were awarded to girls and families to cover membership and program-related expenses
- 18,000+ girls engaged in unique STEM experiences designed to build STEM interest and skills
Our annual event honors and celebrates outstanding women making positive change in the community, creating more visible role models for girls, and provides an opportunity to support the next generation of girl doers, thinkers, creators, and change-makers.
Sponsorships and individual tickets are available.
For more information contact Anne Walters, Chief Development Officer at 651-251-1250 or email@example.com.
Girl Scouts River Valleys Thanks Our 2017 Event Sponsors