Tackle those Super Bowl parties on Sunday, February 7! The first 100 girls in photos emailed to us will receive special glitter patches.
- Photos must be taken on February 7.
- Photos must be of girls selling cookies door-to-door.
- All entries will become the property of Girl Scouts River Valleys and GSRV is free to use in promotion of the Cookie Program.
- Each Girl Scout may only enter once.
- Girls must identify themselves as Girl Scouts. They should be in uniform or wearing Girl Scout apparel or a Girl Scout pin.
- Troops lead by River Valleys’ staff or board members are not eligible.
How to Submit Your Entry
- Email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org starting on February 7.
- We also encourage you to share your entry on our Facebook page as well. Please remember not to include any identifying information other than your troop number on our Facebook page.
- The first 100 Girl Scouts in photos emailed to us will receive a Cookies on the Go patch.