Introduce your friend to the fun of Girl Scouts! Invite your non-member friend to the movies for a special screening of Norm of the North at Shakopee Marcus Theatres. Before the movie, we will learn the Girl Scout Promise and Law, sing some songs, and have some Girl Scout fun! All participants will receive a movie fun patch. If the non-member friend turns in a completed membership form at the event, both girls will receive an add-a-friend patch. Space is limited, so sign up today!
- Date: Saturday, January 16, 2016
- Time: 10:00 am-12:30 pm
- Location: Marcus Theatres, Shakopee (1116 Shakopee Town Square, Shakopee, MN 55379)
- Grades: K-12
- Movie: Norm of the North
- Cost: $6 per person
- Registration deadline: Friday, January 8, 2016
- Check-in: 10:00-10:30 am
- Concessions: 10:00-10:45 am
- Intro: 10:45-11:00 am
- Movie (86 minutes): 11:00 am-12:30 pm
- This is a “bring a friend” event! Every current Girl Scout must bring a non-registered girl in order to attend.
- Non-registered friend must be a girl in grades K-12
- Each girl and her friend must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Ticket sales are final; no refunds.
- Register here!