As the days grow longer and the flowers begin to bloom, we’ve got a recipe for ways to enjoy the season as a Girl Scout!
Get Ready for Fun + Growth
- A dollop of giving back through our Feeding the Need and GoodStuff Donations programs. Girl Scouts are good citizens. Join us for these two special programs that help your community!
- A helping of the great outdoors at one of our four awesome camps. Take part in boating, archery, arts and crafts, and more, and you’ll learn why many girls consider Girl Scout Camp to be one of their favorite spots on earth.
- A sprinkling of new knowledge found through our Robotics Camp offerings. Become an ace engineer by designing, building, and programming robots at a three-day camp.
- A spoonful of thanks to your marvelous troop leaders and volunteers. Just write a note, send an email, or try out one of these fun projects from our Pinterest board.
- A dash of planning ahead by renewing your membership for a super 2016. Participate in Early Bird registration May 1–July 10 and receive the special 2016 Ancona Chicken Patch!