The Registrar’s role is to assist the members in your service unit (SU) with registration and to support and encourage accurate registrations for Snacks+Magazines, Cookies and Early Bird Registration.
Read the Registrar's Responsibilities, Timeline, and
Primary Responsibilities + Timeline:
- Create/maintain a SU troop roster (to include information on troops welcoming new members, schools, meeting information, leader contact, #girls, etc.).
- Encourage troops to register on time by October 1.
- Encourage troops to register before cookie sales begin.
- Promote Early Bird registration (send out reminders).
Additional Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Assist with troop placement as necessary.
- Contact troops that have not registered as necessary.
- Maintain positive relationships with River Valleys’ staff, service unit team, parents, troop leaders, and community partners.
- Follow all GSUSA and River Valleys’ policies, standards, and procedures.
- Promote and support River Valleys’ Family Fundraising Campaign, Snacks+Magazines Program, and Cookie Program in relationship to your volunteer position.
- Support and promote The Girl Scout Leadership Experience.