Turn in Orders to Service Unit
Date: Friday 26 October 2012–Sunday 28 October 2012
Time: 12:00 am
Location: [ Calendar ]
Troop Fall Product Managers
- Turn in in-person magazine orders (yellow and white copies), Detailed Order Reports for online magazine orders and Nut Promises, and address booklets to service unit Fall Product Program manager.
- Deposit money collected for in-person magazine sales. Go to the Reports button, download the Campaign Sales by Troop report and use the QSP Totals row to determine deposit amount.
- Use the Amount Due column to determine amount to deposit into River Valleys’ Wells Fargo account using troop-encoded council deposit tickets
- Use the Proceeds column to determine troop proceeds for depositing in troop bank account
- Juliettes deposit all money to council account
Service Unit Fall Product Managers
- Verify troop orders are entered in nut-E for magazines and nut/chocolate items.
- Receive from troop, pack into provided FedEx box and ship by October 30:
- In-person magazine order forms (white and yellow copies)
- Detailed Order Reports
- Address booklets
- Verify all participating troops have submitted their order and complete any edits to troop orders by 8 p.m. on October 28. nut-E will lock service units out at this time.