Service Unit Cookie Retreat
Date: Saturday 3 November 2012
Time: 10:00 am–3:30 pm
Location: Rosemount Middle School
You are invited to attend the special 100th Anniversary Service Unit Cookie Retreat
What is the retreat?
A fun-filled, fact-filled day that includes breakout sessions, group sessions, networking, breakfast and lunch, and door prizes. Each attendee will also be receiving a special gift bag as a thank you for giving their time to attend the retreat. The gift bag will include personalized Girl Scout Volunteer business cards and an engraved River Valleys name tag for those who register by October 5.
When is the retreat?
Saturday, November 3
Registration and breakfast
10 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Program, training and lunch
Who should attend?
- 2013 service unit cookie managers should attend. If you are unable to attend the retreat, you must complete online training.
- 2013 service unit managers are encouraged to attend. No additional training is required.
- Only 2013 service unit cookie managers or service unit manager may attend
Why should I attend?
The Cookie Program is serious business. River Valleys’ service unit cookie managers, on average, manage $100,000 in inventory, 180 girls and 44 adult volunteers in just six weeks. We have heard many requests from our volunteers for more in-depth, informative training and as a result created the Service Unit Cookie Retreat. We hope you fill find the retreat well-worth your time and look forward to hearing feedback from our attendees. Plus, there will be door prizes and a special gift bag!
Topics covered at the retreat
- Review of the 2012 Cookie Program
- Overview of the 2013 Cookie Program
- eBudde enhancements
- Volunteer recruitment and relationship management strategies
- Register online by Friday, October 5 at 5 p.m. to receive your personalized business cards and engraved River Valleys name tag.
- Registration closes on Friday, October 26 at 5 p.m.
Email ProductProgram@girlscoutsrv.org or call 800-845-0787 and ask to speak with Tammy Freese.