Become a Girl Scout Cadette and expand your horizons in the company of great friends.
You’ll work with volunteers to plan community projects and group activities. As you give back to the world around you, you’ll gain self-confidence and have fun, too.
Cadette Activities Include
- Earning Journey Awards that teach leadership skills
- Earning badges in math, science, health, cultural literacy, and more
- Planning and taking trips to other cities or states
- Overnight camps themed around horses, outdoor awareness or wilderness trips
- Assist younger girls as a Youth Event Assistant
- Council-wide Take Action project
- Cookie and Fall Product sales
- Earning your Girl Scout Silver Award
- Other activities you choose and plan as a group
A Cadette Will
- Develop a sense of identity
- Examine and address issues
- Focus on healthy relationships and behaviors