Award Publicity Form
Girl Scouts River Valleys requires the following information to publicize the Girl Scout Gold and Silver Awards widely. Information may be submitted to your local media by girls or the council.
Things to Note:
- If you worked on your Girl Scout Gold or Silver Award project as a group, each person’s project description should be the same.
- Describe what you did, what you accomplished with your project (community impact), and how your project will live on (sustainability).
- Please write so that a reader who has never heard of your project will understand the impact of your project and who benefited from your project.
- The project description is subject to editing by council staff.
- We request a photograph (head-and-shoulders, such as a school picture) so that we may provide it to newspapers doing articles about award recipients.