Committees + Task Groups
These committees do great work to keep Girl Scouts River Valleys running well. Learn more about the committees and task groups by reading their charges, and apply to join using the form below.
- Audit Committee: Assists the Board with respect to the auditing functions of the organization. Read charge
- CEO-COO Volunteer Advisory Committee: Acts as a sounding board to staff leadership and advises them on issues impacting members. Read charge
- Engagement Committee: Builds member confidence and ensures member voices are better represented in decision-making. Read charge
- Finance Committee: Assists the Board with respect to financial affairs of the council. Read charge
- Inclusion Committee: Ensures that our organization and culture eliminates barriers that prevent any girl from participating in Girl Scouting. Read charge
- Investment Sub-Committee: Assists the Board and Finance Committee with respect to the council’s Investment Portfolio. Read charge
- Property Committee: Provides ongoing oversight of the council’s property portfolio. Read charge
- Technology Advisory Committee: Reviews progress on council’s strategic technology plan, provides insight into emerging technology trends, and acts as a technology sounding board to the council’s senior IT staff and CFO. Read charge
Are You Interested in Serving?
If you are interested in future service on a committee or task group, or you have feedback for a particular committee or task group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.