Health Care Manager
The Health Care Manager ensures the health and safety of campers and volunteers at a volunteer-led day camp
- Currently registered adult member of GSUSA.
- Willing to fully participate in volunteer application and screening process.
- Practice welcoming and inclusive behavior toward people of all ages, races, religions, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, gender, educational, and economic backgrounds.
- Committed to speak and act in a manner consistent with the Girl Scout Mission, Promise, and Law.
- Demonstrate excellent group and interpersonal communication skills.
- Meet the standards of the appropriate first aider level as specified in the Girl Scout Safety Checkpoints.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to make good judgments regarding risk management, health and safety procedures, and crises.
Forms and Resources
- Health Care Manager Resource Guide
- First Aid Kit Items
- Emergency Action Plans for Council Sites
- Emergency Action Plan Template for Non-Council Sites
- Letter to local emergency officials template
- May 2011 MDH Tick Article