Since 2009, Girl Scouts River Valleys has annually honored local role models whose professional accomplishments, leadership and community contributions inspire girls to reach their highest potential.
2011 Women of Distinction
- Leslie Chapman, senior vice president, chief risk officer and chief actuary, Securian Financial Group, Inc.
- Jody Feragen, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Hormel Foods Corp.
- Cathy Hart, vice president, corporate services and corporate secretary, Xcel Energy, Inc.
- Judy Kishel, distinguished volunteer and philanthropist
- Jamice Obianyo, assistant vice president corporate accounts, Ecolab Food Safety Specialists Inc.
- Valerie Halverson Pace, West region manager, corporate citizenship and corporate affairs, IBM
- The Honorable Wilhelmina Wright, Judge Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Janet Yeomans, vice president and treasurer, 3M