Here is additional information to help you or your Girl Scout get ready for their camps and events.
Event Confirmation Information
Send questions about your event to the contact information listed in your confirmation document.
Note: Not all events have additional information.
Camps + Events
- 4-Day Troop Camp
- 6-Day Troop Camp
- Animal Habitats Overnight
- Choose Your Own Adventure
- Cadette Getaway
- Fourth of July Family Camp
- Horse Camp for Troops – Intermediate
- Horse Camp for Troops – Introductory
- Horse Tails at Bunker Hills – with permission form
- Horse tails at Camp Elk River
- Horsing Around with Mom or Dad
- Maid Marion Archers
- Me and My Gal
- Me and My Pal
- Outdoor Extravaganza
- Thursday Discovery Day
- Thursday Discovery Overnight
- Basic Archery Training
- CPR + First Aid Certification
- Leave No Trace Trainer – with release
- Low Ropes Training
- Wilderness First Aid Certification
Health + Information Forms
Bring all forms to camp, the bus stop or your event. Any forms sent ahead of time will be returned. Girls will not be able to get on the bus or attend camps or events without the required forms.
- Camper Information Form – Required for all campers
- Health History Form – Required for all campers and many event attendees. Attach a copy of your/her insurance card.
- Medication Information Form – Required for all campers
- Resident Camp Physical Exam Form – For campers with ongoing issues that require continuous or specialist care.
Additional information on what to bring to camp is found on our Stuff to Bring page.
Maps, Directions + Transportation
- Camp Northwoods Bus Information
- Directions to Camp Elk River
- Directions to Camp Lakamaga
- Directions to Camp Lockeslea
- Directions to Camp Northwoods
- Directions to Camp Singing Hills
- Directions to Camp Whispering Hills
- Directions to Edith Mayo Program Center
- Directions to Sagata Troop House
- Map of Camp Elk River
- Map of Camp Lakamaga
- Map of Camp Northwoods
- Map of Camp Singing Hills
- Map of Camp Whispering Hills
- Map of Edith Mayo Program Center