Troop Finance Packet
Download these files individually using the links below. You can also visit box.com to download all of these at once.
- Troop Finance Best Practices
- Troop Finance Introduction
- Troop Finance Tracker
- Troop + Service Unit Finance Report
- Troop Account Checklist
- Troop Bank Account Record
- Troop Disband Form
- Wells Fargo Letter of Authorization
- Girl Scouts River Valleys W-9
Additional Troop Finance Resources
- Troop Money-Earning Approval Form
Submit to get required approval for money-earning projects earning $100 or more.
- Babysitting Money-Earning Activity Troop Agreement
A checklist that must be signed by each girl acting as a babysitter for a money-earning activity.
- Donation Form
This form documents agreements between the council and businesses/organizations for the sponsorship of a troop.
- Volunteer Essentials: Managing Group Finances
Review Volunteer Essentials: Managing Group Finances, both the print out and online resources, for additional financial information and Girl Scout policies
- Minnesota Revenue Certificate of Exemption
- Wisconsin Sales Tax Certificate of Exemption