Take Action projects are designed to get girls motivated and excited to make an impact in the world.
Using Take Action Guides
Take Action Sample Activities were designed using the seven components of a successful take action project, and these activities are designed to be completed over multiple meetings.
Sessions and activity plans are only suggestions and are meant to be flexible. Brainstorm and create new ones based on the needs of the community and the interests of all involved.
Daisy: Grades K-1
- 3 Cheers for Animals: First Aid Club
- 3 Cheers for Animals: Book Worms
- Between Earth + Sky: Water, Water, Water
- Between Earth + Sky: Rock ‘n Roll Recycling
- Daisy Flower Garden: Love Bugs
Brownie: Grades 2-3
- A World of Girls: Women on the Move
- Wonders of Water: Clean Air Gardening
- Wonders of Water: Paper for People
- Brownie Quest: First Aid for All
- Brownie Quest: Right on Reading
Junior: Grades 4-5
- aMUSE: Prejudice Busters
- aMUSE: Women—Wise, Wacky and Wonderful
- Get Moving!: Litter Zappers
- Agent of Change: Learning by Teaching
- Agent of Change: Read-a-Thon