|Start Date + Time: 6/14/14 at 11:30 AM||End Date + Time: 6/14/14 at 2:00 PM|
|Location: Minnesota State Fair Grandstand||St. Paul, MN|
|Grade Range: All Ages|
|Registration Closes: 11:59 PM CST on June 11, 2014|
Are you joining us on Saturday, June 14 for the Feeding the Need Concert? Here is some information before you go!
- Check out the MN State Fair Map for information on where the event is being held.
- Guests are encouraged to park at the Midway Parking Lot (Block 40) because of construction. See the State Fair Map for more information.
- Food will be available for purchase.
- See below for schedule of the day.
- Dress accordingly – this is an outdoor event.
Registration is now closed for the Feeding the Need Concert on Saturday, June 14, 2014.
- 11:30 am: Gates Open
- 11:45 am–1 pm: Healthy Living Activities
- 1–2 pm: Fifth Harmony Concert
All ticket fees are non-refundable.
This event will take place rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, check the status of the event by calling 866-445-5812 three hours prior to the event start.
If River Valleys deems it necessary to cancel this event, a cancellation message will be put on the severe weather line, 866-445-5812.
Please review our Event and Cancellation Policies.