Cookies on the Go Contest
Date: Monday 18 February 2013–Sunday 3 March 2013
Time: All Day
Location: [ Calendar ]
Show us how your Girl Scouts take their cookies on the go for door-to-door sales by entering the Cookies on the Go contest. How do they bundle up, do they carry cookies, load a sled or a wagon?
Take your Girl Scouts selling door-to-door between February 18–March 3 and send us a picture to enter our Cookies on the Go contest. We encourage troops to use a Cookies on the Go map if one is available to them or Girl Scouts may sell cookies door-to-door in a neighborhood of their choosing.
- Girls must identify themselves as Girl Scouts. They should be in uniform or wearing Girl Scout apparel or a pin.
- Photos must be of Girl Scouts out selling cookies door-to-door between February 18–March 3.
- Each Girl Scout may only be entered in a photo once.
How to Submit Your Photo
- Email the photo to Product Program with “Cookies on the Go” in the subject line. Include your troop number and the names of the Girl Scouts in the photo in the body of the email.
- We also encourage you to share your photo on our Facebook page as well. Please remember not to include any identifying information other than your troop number on our Facebook page.
Photo Entries Are Due by March 6 at 8 pm
- The first 100 Girl Scouts in photos emailed to Product Program will receive a Cookies on the Go patch.