Throughout Girl Scouts River Valleys’ 49-county area, United Way organizations support our mission of building girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place. With a complementary vision of helping people achieve their full potential, the community-based United Ways are important Girl Scout Partners.
Greater Twin Cities United Way is thrilled to support the ConnectZ program. We share Girl Scouts’ strong commitment to providing quality out-of-school-time opportunities for girls most in need.
– Megan Barp, Vice President, Community Impact, Greater Twin Cities United Way
United Way Funding Partners
The following United Way agencies directly support our programs and mission through grant funding:
- Greater Mankato Area United Way
- Greater Twin Cities United Way
- Jackson United Fund
- United Way of Dodge County
- United Way of Fairmont, Inc.
- United Way of Mower County, Inc.
- United Way of Olmsted County
- United Way of the Brown County Area, Inc.
- United Way of Washington County-East
- United Way St. Croix Valley
- Waseca Area United Way
United Way Community Partners
Individuals from local communities designate funding for our mission and programs through the following United Way agencies:
- Delano-Loretto Area United Way
- Northfield Area United Way
- Redwood County United Way
- Sherburn County Area United Way
- United Way of Hastings
- United Way of Faribault
- United Way of Freeborn County, Inc.
- United Way of Goodhue, Wabasha and Pierce Counties
- United Way of Greater Winona Area
- United Way of McLeod County
- United Way of Nobles County
- United Way of Southwest Minnesota