Bring Out the Greatness in Every Girl
Every girl deserves the chance to be a Girl Scout, but not everyone can afford it on their own. Family Giving reaches beyond your own troop and touches the lives of girls who need a little extra support.
We know that no one believes in the power of girls more than their families! You have the power to invest in the heart of Girl Scouts–being a sister to every girl.
Your Gift Inspires Girls to be Leaders
The average cost to support each River Valleys’ Girl Scout is $411 per year. Cookies and program revenue cover 72 percent, but that still leaves a gap of $116 per girl. Family contributions make a huge difference in bridging this gap.
When we join together, we can truly impact all of our 35,000 River Valleys Girl Scouts! Your gift moves us closer to the $82,000 Family Giving goal.
Reaching this Goal Means We Can
- Offer financial assistance to girls in need.
- Keep our girls safe by training and screening our volunteers.
- Creating connections for girls at our events.
- Bring Girl Scouting locally to your neighborhood.
All Gifts Are Meaningful
- $15 covers membership dues for one girl in need.
- $25 gives a girl a uniform vest to display her achievements.
- $70 sends 10 girls to a Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) event.
- $122 sends a ConnectZ Girl Scout on a college tour.