Girls earn Fall FUNds through the Fall Product sale to help pay for day camp, resident camp, Girl Scout Gold and Silver Award projects, and other exciting and fun Girl Scout activities.
Fall FUNds can be redeemed for:
- Council-approved day camp
- Council-approved service unit encampments
- River Valleys’ resident camps
- River Valleys’ program events such as:
- Events with sports teams
- Robotics programs
- Horse Tail programs
- Girl Scout Shop and Camp Trading Post purchases
- GSUSA membership dues and GSUSA lifetime membership
- GSUSA destinations (learn more about destinations)
- Council-approved Girl Scout Junior, Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador extended troop trips
- Completed Girl Scout Bronze Award projects
- Approved and completed Girl Scout Silver and Girl Scout Gold Award projects
In the spirit of girl planning, girls should make decisions as to how they will use their Fall FUNds — whether for their own use or for the benefit of the troop.
Fall FUNds expire September 15 following the Fall Product season during which they were earned, except for council-approved Girl Scout Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador extended troop trips, which are valid for another year. For example, 2016 Fall FUNds will expire in September 15, 2017.