Girls earn Fall FUNds through the Fall Product sale to help pay for day camp, resident camp, Girl Scout Gold and Silver Award projects, and other exciting and fun Girl Scout activities.
Fall FUNds can be redeemed for:
- Council-approved day camp
- River Valleys resident camps
- Council-sponsored program events
- Girl Scout Shops and Trading Posts
- GSUSA membership dues
- GSUSA destinations
- Council-approved Girl Scout Cadette, Senior and Ambassador extended troop trips
- Approved and completed Girl Scout Silver and Girl Scout Gold Award projects
Fall FUNds expire September 15 following the Fall Product season during which they were earned, except for council-approved Girl Scout Cadette, Senior and Ambassador extended troop trips, which are valid for another year.