Cookie Program Training
Cookie Program training is intended for troop cookie managers and service unit cookie managers. Troop cookie managers should also contact their service unit cookie manager to learn about in-person training.
Please email the Product Program team with any questions.
Troop Cookie Managers
Before the Sale
Before the Sale Resources
During the Sale – Selling
During the Sale – Tracking
After the Sale
Service Unit Cookie Managers
Register today! We recommend all service unit cookie managers attend one of the below in-person training sessions. An online option will also be available beginning Friday, November 7.
Recommended for first and second year service unit cookie managers, open to all.
- Saturday, November 15, 10 am–3:30 pm (New Brighton Community Center, 400 10th St. NW, New Brighton)
2015 Cookie Enhancements
Recommended for experienced service unit cookie managers, open to all. This training is offered on the below two dates and at the below four locations.
- Monday, November 17, 6:30–8:30 pm (Brooklyn Center Service Center, 5601 Brooklyn Blvd., Brooklyn Center)
- Monday, November 17, 6:30–8:30 pm (Snell Motors Community Room, 1900 Madison Ave., Mankato)
- Thursday, November 20, 6:30–8:30 pm (St. Paul Service Center, 400 Robert St. S, St. Paul)
- Thursday, November 20, 6:30–8:30 pm (Edith Mayo Troop House, 4228 8th St. SW, Rochester)