Girl Scouts River Valleys and our Cookie Program all run on the skill and work of our volunteers. Here are all of the resources you need to make this year’s Cookie Program a success:
Coordinate the Cookie Program at a troop level including: managing inventory, ordering girl rewards and collecting money.
- Read through the responsibilities of this role.
Coordinate the Cookie Program at the service unit level including: mentoring troop cookie managers, leveling inventory among troops and assisting with eBudde.
Weekly newsletters are emailed to troop and service unit cookie managers and are also archived here.
Upcoming Important Dates
- March 20: First ACH debit
- March 29: Final day of the sale
- March 30, 31: Cookie return days
- April 7: Troop reward order due
- April 10: Product/Money Problem Reports due
- April 11: Service unit reward order due
- April 24: Second ACH debit