Long-Range Property Decision
In June 2009, River Valleys’ Board of Directors established a volunteer-led property task group. The group was charged with creating a long-range recommendation and plan for camp/program properties and service centers.
On December 11, 2009, after reviewing current surveys, data, and demographic trends, and obtaining input from River Valleys’ members and a national property consultant, the task group presented its findings to the Board of Directors.
- Selling Camps – A Strategic Choice
- Property Decision Fact Sheet
- Timeline of events
- Annual Meeting – Board Chair Comments
- Annual Meeting – Featured Girl Scout Comments
- Annual Meeting – Finance Report
- Annual Meeting – Leadership Report
- Annual Meeting – Long Range Property Report
- Rolling Ridges Meeting – Submitted Questions by Volunteers