Girls can use their actions with the Centennial Day of Service to compliment work towards their patches and badges throughout the year. Visit the Planning Guides to review how your troop can incorporate this journey and/or badge into Centennial Day of Service: 2012 Take Action Project.
- “Complements” denotes that the listed activities can be hand-picked and customized according to your troop’s preference to accomplish the same or similar leadership outcomes.
- “Fulfills” denotes that a specific activities will be completed by participating in the Centennial Day of Service on October 13, 2012.
- Fulfills Step 3: “Practice making the world a better place” of the Daisy Rosie petal
- Fulfills Daisy “Sample Session 9: Protecting a Natural Treasure” in the Between Earth and Sky Journey
- Complements the Daisy Clover petal
- Fulfills Step 5: “Help protect animal habitats” in the Junior Animal Habitats badge.
- Fulfills Step 4: “Gain some trailblazing know-how: Learn how to purify water” in the Trailblazing badge.
- Fulfills Step 4: “Plan your service to the great outdoors” in the Sow What Journey*
- Complements the Truth Seeker badge.
*Additional steps in this badge may also be completed
- Complements Step 4: “Explore water solutions” and Step 5: “Educate and inspire others with a splash” in Water badge.