Finance + Accountability
Girl Scouts River Valleys strives to conform with standard best practices; we provide documents on our finances, governance and activities to the public.
Our audit and board minutes are maintained for review by members or agents/attorneys acting on members’ behalf. Contact our executive office at 800-845-0787 to schedule a time to review these records.
Click above to read a full-screen version, or you can download PDF versions of the 2013 and previous reports below to take with you:
Our annual report contains important information about our council. You will find financial statements, year in review and donor lists.
Audited Financial Statements
- IRS 501(c)3 Designation Letter
- IRS Tax Exemption Letter
- Minnesota Revenue Certificate of Exemption
- Wisconsin Revenue Certificate of Exemption
Annual Meeting Documents
- Board Chair Report
- CEO Report
- Property Committee Update
- Generational Edge Workshop Slides
- Generational Edge Workshop Handout
- Strategic Plan