Working for Girl Scouts means helping girls build courage, confidence and character. If you have a passion for turning today’s girls into tomorrow’s leaders, this may be the place for you.
- Volunteer Support Coordinator – Saint Paul
- Volunteer Support Coordinator – Rochester (2 openings)
- Volunteer Support Coordinator – Brooklyn Center
- Volunteer Support Coordinator – Mankato
- Community Partnership Specialist – Mankato
- Community Partnership Specialist – Latina Initiative, St. Paul
- Community Partnership Specialist – Rochester, MN
- Community Partnership Specialist – Hmong Initiative
- Swim Team Head Coach – SW Minnesota
- Swim Team Assistant Coach – SW Minnesota
- Summer Camp Positions – Various
- Day Camp Counselor – Twin Cities, MN
- No open positions at this time.
Marketing and Communications
You will be asked complete a series of questions and upload your resume. You may save and return to your application at any time during the process. Resumes will only be accepted online.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive benefit package, including group medical, dental and disability insurance and a 403(b) retirement savings plan.
Work at Camp
Working at camp is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to live, work and play in the great outdoors while changing the lives of girls.