- Convene new committee. Review current status.
- Review 2009 and 2012 recommendations and report on Land Use Master Plan/Assessment and Property Evaluation
- Define vision for future of Outdoor Programs and Property.
- Annual Meeting Property Report to membership.
- Program Overview Report on trends at current program sites.
- Board direction for committee consideration at Board meeting.
- Conference calls with Norma Porter, Wendy Friede, and Sarah Anderson, along with staff Tisha Bolger and Scott Schufman
- Design member market research. (Parent Guardian survey; Girl Survey; Volunteer Survey) Set criteria for recommendations.
- Promote the Lakamaga Town Hall meeting with delegates and members.
- Review preliminary recommendations with Finance Committee for FY 2015 budget. Continue with member engagement.
- Prepare for member engagement events. Reviewed Service Center Proposal developed by the Board of Directors in June 2014.
- Committee and board members toured Singing Hills, Whispering Hills, Lakamaga, Edith Mayo, and Elk River camps. The focus of the tour was to understand and appreciate the general overall condition of the property, facilities and program areas, and to visually evaluate the assets of the property and the challenges of the property.
- Host member engagement events at 13 Service Unit and Town Hall meetings that were attended by 245 participants (Feedback summary.) Member survey opened and promoted.
- Review and analyze community member feedback. (Survey executive summary; Girl survey results; Volunteer survey results; Parent/Guardian survey results; Town Hall feedback summary)
- Begin drafting preliminary property recommendations.
- Prioritize committee recommendations and finalize document.
- Present FY15 preliminary property recommendations to Board of Directors.
- Present FY15 property recommendations to delegates and membership at the Annual Meeting; adjust or refine recommendations as needed.
- Present final FY15 property recommendations to the Board of Directors for consideration and action.