Past board members, come together to renew friendships, create an impact on the future of Girl Scouts and positively promote the growth of Girl Scouts in your community. Please review the following board emeritus opportunities and note your preference. We will follow up with more information.
- Alumnae Association Committee Member—Reconnect our alumnae with the organization they love, and advance the association by helping them reach a goal of identifying 100,000 alumnae.
- Board Committee Volunteer—Strong boards shape successful organizations. Help identify potential board members and oversee the recruitment and selection process.
- Board Mentor— New board members can benefit from your experience. Work with a new board member to help him or her learn about Girl Scouts River Valleys and their role.
- Fundraising Volunteer—Assist Girl Scouts River Valleys to reach annual fundraising goals for operating support, the Juliette Gordon Low Society and Girl Scouts ConnectZ.
- Troop Volunteer—Volunteer directly on the troop level. Commit to a full year, shorter time frames or one day, depending on your schedule.
- Women of Distinction Fundraising Committee—Help select Women of Distinction Honorees and plan the biggest Girl Scouts River Valleys fundraising event of the year.
Board Emeritus Opportunities
Let us know which opportunities interest you: