This cookie season, show everyone just how much fun a cookie booth can be with our Cookie Booth of the Week contest. Troops can decorate fun and creative cookie booths that help entice customers for a chance to win some cool prizes!
- All River Valleys’ council-arranged and approved troop-arranged cookie booths held between February 16 and March 26 are eligible to win.
- A photo must be submitted via the form below, with the understanding that photos will become the property of Girl Scouts River Valleys. GSRV and our partners are free to use them in promotion of the Cookie Program.
- Girls must identify themselves as Girl Scouts. They should be in uniform, wearing Girl Scout apparel, or a Girl Scout pin.
- Limit of one entry per troop per week.
- Troops lead by River Valleys’ staff or board members are not eligible.
- Five troops each week will be selected to receive $25 in Cookie Credits for their troop, as well as the special Cookie Booth of the Week patch for all girls in the troop that participated in the Cookie Program (according to Snap).
- At the end of the sale, one of the winners from this Cookie Season will be chosen as the Cookie Booth of the Year!
How to Enter
Submit a photo of your troop’s cookie booth using the form below by the Monday evening follow your cookie booth. Below is a full calendar:
- February 20, 7 pm; for booths held February 16-19
- February 27, 7 pm; for booths held February 20-26
- March 6, 7 pm; for booths held February 27-March 5
- March 13, 7 pm; for booths held March 6-12
- March 20, 7 pm; for booths held March 13-19
- March 27, 7 pm; for booths held March 20-26
All entries will be judged on creativity. Girl Scout program grade levels will be taken into consideration during judging. Need some inspiration? Check out some of our past winners from 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013.
Final entries were due on March 27, 2017 at 7 PM CST.